Ben Hill Griffin Stadium Parking
Enter the address below in your cars Satellite Navigation system to make your journey easier:
157 Gale Lemerand Drive, Gainesville, Florida 32611
There is only a limited amount of parking on game day at the Ben Hill Griffin Stadium. Thus, we would strongly suggest fans to purchase in advance a football parking space at the new Flavet Lot, which is a short walk to The Swamp. The parking space can be purchased on the official website of the University of Florida.
- All lots that are not reserved are available on a first-come, first served basis. As always, parking on the grass and sidewalks is NOT permitted. Any vehicles doing so are at risk of being towed.
- In an effort to tighten security around the stadium, starting 2.5 hours prior to kickoff, no vehicular traffic will be allowed on Lemerand Drive between University Avenue and Stadium Road. The roads will be closed until the end of the game.
- FYI, the reserved parking on campus is a privilege for certain levels of booster club members only.
- The areas that the UAA has reserved for disabled spots are at the O’Connell Center, Murphree Hall area, and the Infirmary Lot.
- Non-Reserved Public Disabled parking is located at Garage IX, located on the south side of Archer Road on Gale Lemerand Dr. Additional Public Disabled parking is any “Disabled” marked space on campus, other than the three reserved areas, are available on a first-come, first served basis.
- From Garage IX there are ADA shuttles. The shuttles begin running 4 hours prior to kickoff. Passengers are to be dropped off at Gate 18 of the football stadium. The shuttles from Garage IX will run continuously until kickoff. Return trips will begin at the start of the fourth quarter.
- Golf carts are available at Gate 18 to assist patrons who need further assistance.
- Any disabled person parking on campus can call 352-494-2305 for assistance from the Gator Lift. This service begins 2 hours prior to kickoff and can pick up fans based on availability and location.
- The UAA-reserved RV parking on the UF campus is a privilege for certain levels of booster club members.
- Onboard generators are permitted. BUT, exterior or pull-along generators are prohibited. For safety reasons, all motor homes/RVs are required to utilize exhaust extensions or “smokestacks” to channel exhaust fumes to the top of the motor home/RV.
- Lot 9 RV opens at 6 pm on Fridays. (6 pm on Thursday for Homecoming weekend only.)
- University reserved RV parking may be available for purchase through the University of Florida Transportation and Parking Department. Overflow and visiting team RV parking is available on a first-come, first serve basis starting at 6:00 PM Friday of a home game at Park and Ride lot next to the Hilton Hotel and Conference Center off of 34th Street. For more information please contact UF Transportation and Parking at (352) 392-8048.
- The only Athletic Association RV lot that allows overnight stays is Lot 9 RV located behind the Hilton Hotel and Conference Center. All other UAA RV lots must be vacated at the conclusion of the game.
- Free first-come, first-serve RV parking is located on Hull Road west of SW 34th Street behind the Hilton Hotel and Conference Center. Once you enter the parking area the road will fork and the free RV parking is to the left (south portion of the lot).
- The lot opens at 6 pm on Friday night and is open until Sunday at 12:00 pm (Noon). The only exception is the Homecoming weekend when the lot opens on Thursday at 6 pm.
- Disabled Parking for visitors is located at Garage IX, which is located on the south side of Archer Road on Gale Lemerand Dr.
- ADA shuttles begin running 4 hours prior to kickoff and drop off at Gate 18 of the Football stadium. The shuttles from Garage IX will run continuously until kickoff and return begin at the start of the fourth quarter.
- Golf carts are available at Gate 18 to assist patrons who need further assistance to their gate.